Thursday, June 15, 2006

being so exhausted and tired of exams...friends are leaving too...

Was being so exhausted and tired after a whole week of EXAMS... Every night stay up until 3am or 4am. Putting on weight as well, cos everytime after our study group finishes, we will go 'yam cha'. I don't know why, I'm eating 'nasi lemak' for most of the nights. Then my stomach will be steaming in side and sometimes like simmering water. Hehehehe...
I think I know why am I so exhuasted, cos we are actually discussing and arguing our topic and stressing to know the answer. I can say that, this gruop of friends are very different from others. We can even make jokes and teasing each other during the discussion and revision. The topic of laughter will be 'me'. But sometime I'm lucky so I can escape from the teasing part. Anyway, we are free from exams and now having holidays.....yeah...
The sad part for me is that, some of my friends are leaving Malaysia and going back to their own country. The Finnish students are leaving, my 2 capoeira mates are leaving too. Contente is leaving for Brazil then Canada, Asad will be going to China... These people are fantastic people, they are friendly, kind, cheering, playful and etc.... I am going to miss you guys... 'sob sob'... As I said, memories are always sweet... Cheers to you all and all the best i future....

We shall meet again...

No comments: