Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Last Week was a Rush Week for me... 15th July 06'

Wow, I need a break man. Last week was a hectic week for me, got lots of meet ups to do and activities going on. Before Sheau Lan left, meet her up for lunch and tea. Then my normal capoeira class in Taylor's College and my own training in the Academy. Suddenly last Saturday, I became a photographer to help my friend to take photo for his brother's marriage registration ceremony. That was really an experience, witnessing all the procedures and documentations, and the process. Then lastly, you will hear the most important line which is 'now I pronounce you husband and wife'. That is really fun man... Get to feel the feeling of a newly wedds couple and you will automatically feel happy for them and wish them prosperity and together forever.

No comments: