Tuesday, August 08, 2006

unExpeCted siTuatiOn around me... Why???

I always ask myself for the past few years about this question. Why is it always me that facing all these kind of unexpected situation ? No matter what it is... on studies, friendships, relationships, daily life, and etc... Life consist of flexibility but not always in flexible as well, sometimes there will be a certain rule/procedures to follow or to stand firm on own ground.
Hmm... but it seems like I didn't really stand firm on my own ground all these while, and I always let it through and help others. Why...??? Why can't I stand firm and really say 'No' for once and to protect/defend myself ! Even things which happen to be mine and suddenly it can be others but not mine. E.g. I've accepted to help for the photo shooting but the agency are the one that approve me for the project. I don't mind about the money, as long as I'm in the team. The agency confirm that I am one of their major talent for the photo shooting and I accecpt the job. I went for the whole thing as well, then my life's unexpected situation suddenly appear in front of me this afternoon. Suddenly, the person in charge told me that they have to drop me out from major talent to a normal talent.
Then ask ME to help them to look for someone else to replace my place. Then my pay will drop more than 60%. This kind of unexpected situation is really quite a unreasonable one and unfair. Sometime I really don't understand about people's character and attitude. This is a kind of challenge that I am always facing. In the real world there are tons of people like that. In addition, there are very less people on earth that will really fight for you. But whenever they need help, they will definitely look for you. Or may be, I'm too easy to approach and too kind to people or is it that I got problem...?
Life is really full of myths and challenges. I think I've gone through quite a number of problems lately. As I say, on the road of growing, there are lots of unexpected situation will happen and things change half way and will meet different people and characters. Anyway, as long as I know what I am doing. Everyone has their own perception in anything, even to this article of mine. Nothing is perfect and noone can change the fundamental of your soul. But only to enhance and to improve.
Till then, I feel relief after spilling out my thoughts... good night & sweet dreams to myself !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, we have to know when to give and take.

Especially regarding the matters we know we deserve.

The matters we know we're worthy of.

Don't let others take advantage of you.

Especially if you won't be happy about it.

On a lighter note, individuals can be smart. But people are idiots. In general.

Shit happens. But take care.