Tuesday, September 12, 2006

my convocation @ KL Convention Centre...Plenery Hall 10th September 2006




YAA...HHOOOooo...!!! Im a higher diploma holder now....!!!
Sunday was my Convocation for my Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management. As usual lah!, we finish our exams last year December, but we are having our convocation the following year.... Basically the celebration MOOD...is not there anymore. Tak ada 'UMMH'...Not really that excited but 'still ecited'..hehehe... My parents came all the way from Kuching to attend my convocation and I spend my whole weekend with them. We went fo rnice food and I talk non stop to them.. Basically sharing what I've gone through during my stay in KL for this whole year. Ooopss... Lari Topik !

Back to KL Convention Centre, I reached there approximately 11.30am. The registration counter was already in a long queue as well as the collection of robe. Students are getting more early to reach there due to experience. After my registration and collection of robe, I met my classmates and we all started to be a bit excited, and started to take photos. Individual photo, group photo, pair photo, posing photo, and etc. At that moment, we were like stars of the day. Hheheheh... some say that the picuture will be posted in newspapers as headline (just kidding)...

Lecturers greeting us and Congratulate us...then the most important thing to see is the proud and happy faces of our parents.... Normal routine wil be done, e.g. walk to the hall, go on stage to collect our scroll, greet the guests and lecturers, and etc... then lastly the high tea... nice. This year's convocation, is much shorter than last year. the plenery hall is so cosy. The speech from the invited guest is not really that interesting... most of the students were fallen asleep...hehehehe...cos the hall was so cosy.... that's the whole convocation of mine...

3 comments:

Diego said...

congrats on ur graduation dude!!! savour the moment :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Malcom! Now you just make sure that you don't end up getting caught in the rat race like the rest of us--do something you're Really passionate about kay? :)

pams:) said...

malcolm koko! heeee. =) congrats! teeheeee. all the best in france kies! remember to have tons of fun! and tell us all bout your adventures at there next tyme we meet =D