Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Surprised Birthday Party - 24.3.07



I don't know how to put this in words because it's a very nice feeling in my heart and memories... My group of nice, loving, caring, naughty, active, playful friends...throw me a surprise party @ Living Arts Studio. Friends from Living Arts, Bantus, and the club really gave me a night of surprise...
The whole thing starts from my friend telling me that she got problem with her relationship and that's how i fall into her trap and their plans... then we went for bowling, only me and her. That's a good distraction and i'm so concentrated to help her and to calm her down. Telling her not to be so down, and think positively... after bowling, went back to the studio because someone didn't take the padlock key...so 'dai tao ha'...hehehehe... we went up to the studio and this time Jordan left and then when Yike heard the noisy music she became so frustrated and that is the time they lure me to the rooftop....and i was so terrified due to heard some noise and I thought there might be someone up there cause it's very dark... I saw shadow and there are plastic bags on the floor, i thought might be drugs addicts or glue sniflers....
Then I told Teresa and Yike to leave the place now, but Yike hold my my arm so tight and Teresa being so Hero...to check it out..Then my name was shouted and when i walk towards Teresa's voice, the only thing i saw was a group of people and 1 cake. That was the time they got me... i felt so touched. After that, we had a 'birthday roda'...'ass whupping session' and is damn pain mann....hehehehe..... this time was my first birthday roda, and i played with most of them who played Capoeira... the Axe..was not too bad... the party went on until 2am++...
Onece agian, I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all my friends who were there for me and for those who can't make it for the party, everything ware appreciated... Until 23yrs, this is my 1st surprise party and this is the best and I will never forget it...this memory will stay within me forever... I Love you all....

No comments: