Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's Tag Time

I've been tagged by Desriel. Here goes!
1) Each player must post these rules first.
2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are 8 little known facts about Malcolm:
ONE
I'm an Addict.. of BYTES & JACOB's sour cream...

TWO
I like to watch movies at anytime and I do watch repeated movies. Sometimes goes movie alone, not always is fun to go movie alone.

THREE
I hate loneliness and quietness.

FOUR
I like to cafe and places that can give me room for mind relaxation... Where they play live Jazz Band, or any kind of Jazz and Instrumental Music.

FIVE
Love to talk, talk, talk, talk, to my frens...

SIX
Can't sit still at one place and always like to move around, walk, jump, run, roll, anything... But not sitting at one particular place for the whole day mann...

SEVEN
Love natural sceneries... mountain, hills, sea, and etc.. as long as is not concrete...
EIGHT
Dislike reading books... Dislike theories... but sometime no choice, have to read... sigh

People I'm tagging:
1. Alex Tee
2. Xtremebaby
3. Vivian
4. Anson
5. Allan
6. Princess Stephanie
7. Jordan
8. Asad

No comments: